Eclipse ResourceBundle Editor Plugin
ResourceBundle Editor is an Eclipse plugin for editing localized properties files, aka resource bundles. It allows you to manage key/value information for all related properties files at once, through the same screen. No more flipping, and searching through files for keys or values to modify or otherwise deal with. Supported Eclipse versions are 4.x, 3.x and 2.x (up to 0.6.0).
- Keys are always sorted.
- Can report missing, duplicate, and similar values.
- Non-ASCII character conversion to/from Unicode.
- Multiple properties file formating options (key grouping, line wrapping, etc).
- Can toggle between flat and hierarchical view of keys.
- Can rename or delete groups of keys.
- Wizard for creating new resource bundle.
- Quick filter for keys, find dialog for values.
- Supports Eclipse "nl" structure for I18N of plugins.
- The plugin user interface is offered in English, French, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, and Norwegian.
Refer to SourceForge Project Page for latest release information.
This library is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License.